Her Bad Mother

Sunday, February 5, 2006

To get that bad, bad taste out of your mouth...

... and to help you to purge your souls of the grim evil that is David Hasselhoff - which I take full responsibility for, having foisted it upon you in my last post - I offer this...


Better now? Thought so.

(Yeah, that was really just an excuse to post a big ol' picture of my crazy adorable baby. I don't really care all that much if anyone was scarred by exposure to David Hasselhoff singing and flying through the air with a fish in his mouth. In any case, Western civilization's been declining for a good long while, so our psyches are all pretty toughened up anyway. So I'm pretty sure nobody got hurt.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jezer said...

She has got the most beautiful and expressive eyes!

David Hasselhoff...well, I still don't know what to say about that. I watched the whole thing and it reminded me a lot of the dreams I've been having lately.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

Thanks! I spend a LOT of time looking into those eyes, after which she has me completely hypnotized and I do anything she wants. That's hypnotism for the power of good.

Hasselhoff - that's hypnotism for the power of evil. I hope that it didn't make your dreams worse.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home