Her Bad Mother

Friday, April 6, 2007

Hoppy is as Hoppy Does

Regardless of whether or not this weekend is one of religious observance for you, you are obligated - in the name of all that is good, sweet and fatty - to consume or hoard (depending upon the rules of fasting specific to your faith - atheists, you have carte blanche, of course) massive amounts of treats this weekend...

...or dese giant evil bunnies will be vewwy vewwy angwy and will smite you wiv deir giant evil paws.

Go, eat. Do it for me - I still have to take it easy on the bod this weekend, so I'm hoping to live vicariously through everybody else. I hope to see pictures or hear word of many faces smeared with chocolate, icing sugar, cream, honey, bits of hot cross bun or crumbs of maztoh brei. So, go. EAT.

*********

Also, God will love you more if you go check this out and tell us what you think. We've got a few more weeks of beta, but it's looking pretty good if I do say so myself (and, as it happens, I do say so myself.) But we'd loves us some feedback. Consider it your Easter/Passover/Spring good deed. Or something to keep the Giant Evil Bunnies away.